Man, oh man! Days like today remind me why I got into the beauty biz. It’s freezing out, the world has been drowned in snow and my poor defenseless skin needs some TLC. I took a bath and soaked in some of BeautiControl’s Detox Bath Soak and then after shoveling snow for LITERALLY two hours– seriously. TWO HOURS.– Mama needs a hand treatment. I love being a BeautiControl consultant and getting amazing products delivered to my door and at a discount. Having my favorite stuff on hand is of the utmost importance to me and that’s when I say, “Damn, I’m glad I’m in the beauty business!”
I got a particularly epic product haul this week. I’m talking I placed an order for a little over 150 dollars retail–8 products–and I got 7 products F.R.E.E. Yes, girl!
So, this is what I ordered:
- Skinlogics Foot Creme, On Sale!, $14.50
- New! Smoky Eye Pallete, $25.00 (I snagged two)
- Skinlogics Clear Purifying Scrub, $20.00 (See that slick rebranding?)
- Skinlogics Clear Deep Cleansing Gel, $22.00
- BC Color Nail Treatment, On Sale!, $9.90
- BC Color Top Coat, On Sale!, $9.90
- BC Color Nail Lacquer, $9.00
And I got alla this for FREE MONEY:
- BC Color Eye Perfecting Pencil, Regularly $14.00, free with Smoky Eye Pallette (so I got two!)
- Mini Resurface Spa Microderm Apeel, Bonus with $75 order
- BC Color Translucent Powder, Regularly $35.00, Bonus with $150 through February 17th!
- Large Powder Brush, Regularly $12.00, Bonus with $150 through February 17th!
- Nutri-Rich Moisturizing Body Satin, Regularly $34.00, Bonus because I’m awesome. Seriously, it just appeared in my cart.
- White Pearl Cosmetics Bag, Free with purchase of any two Skinlogics Clear products!
So for my BeautiControlling ladies, I highly suggest that you get your butts to ordering. It’s February and you freaking deserve it. If you want to know more, you know what to do. Hit me up in the comments!
What’s your best “smart shopping” experience?
I’m a new consultant; is it too late to place an order?
The powder brush and translucent powder deal expired JUST last night! However, you still have the opportunity to get the eye pencils with the Smokey Eye pallette and the Mini Microderm with any 79.00 purchase from the Feb brochure. The deal with the Clear line is still good, too. So, short answer, nope! It’s not too late!