I am an ENTHUSIASTIC viewer of the Golden Globes. Every year, I take to the couch and limber up my fingers in preparation– this night is Twitter intensive. I have tons of opinions and dammit, I’m going to share them. This year, my dog in the movie race was the powerful and utterly moving, Selma.
I had my reasons for going hard in the paint for Selma.
- Harpo Films. Oprah executive produces it? I’m there.
- Common. I’m afraid that if I have to explain this to you, than our relationship may be in trouble.
- Carmen Ejogo. I don’t have any explanation. I just kind of love her.
- David Oyelwolo. British accent. Beautiful man.
- Ava Duvernay. Read this article, dare yourself not to cry and then you will have my explanation.
- An amazingly compelling and heart-wrenching true story.
Kerri is the owner, editor, and designer here at The Right Style. She started the blog as tas a makeup artist and stylist and keeps it going and growing because she’s a madwoman.